Personal Financial Management Services Minor
- * FINPLN 2083: Introduction to Personal Financial Management Services (1 hour) – fall only
- * FINPLN 2183: Personal and Family Finance (3 hours) – fall, spring, summer
- * FINPLN 3283: Financial Planning: Computer Applications (3 hours) – fall, spring, summer
- FINPLN 4387: Consumer and Household Economics (3 hours) - spring only (use to be 3287)
Choose at least two of the following:
- * FINPLN 3282: Financial Counseling (3 hours) – fall and spring
- FINPLN 4380: Assessing the American Dream (3 hours, writing intensive) – fall and spring
- FINPLN 4187: Tax Planning (3 hours) – fall only
- FINPLN 4382: Financial Planning: Risk Management (3 hours) - fall only
- FINPLN 4383: Financial Planning: Investment Management (3 hours) - fall only
Elements of the PFMS Minor
- The PFMS minor is available to undergraduate students from any other college at Mizzou. Students earning any of the Personal Financial Planning degrees cannot be awarded a PFMS minor.
- Courses requiring a grade of "C" or higher: FINPLN 2083, 2183, 3282, and 3283 (denoted with an *)
- At least 7 of the 16 hours must be taken from the MU PFP department
- FINPLN 2183 must have MRP credit
To learn more about a Minor in Entrepreneurship, please visit the University Registrar website.
To learn more about a Minor in Busines, please visit the Trulaske College of Business website.