Each year, companies come to campus to speak to our classes or to interview students either through our department, the School of Business, or the College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources. Often, career fairs are held at each of these locations and PFP students are welcome to come speak with company representatives.
The PFP Career Fair is scheduled for Wednesday, February 20th. There is a sign-up sheet for interviews available in 239 Stanley Hall. Companies will be offering unique opportunities for full-time, part-time, and internships.
Companies attending the PFP Career Fair:
- American Family Insurance
- AXA Advisors
- Buckingham Asset Management
- Butler Associates Financial Planners
- Commerce Bank
- Edward Jones
- First Investors Corporation
- Krilogy Financial LLC
- MassMutual Financial Group Inc.
- MidContinent Financial Center, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Northwestern Mutual-Columbia
- Northwestern Mutual-St. Louis
- Northwestern Mutual-Kansas City
- State Farm Mutual Insurance-all over Missouri (3)
- Stepp & Rothwell, Inc
- The Capital Group, LLC
- Thrivent Financial
- Veterans United Home Loans
- Waddell & Reed
- Westward Financial Strategies
Career Center Links:
- Student Success Center
- Trulaske College of Business
- College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources