PFP Job Board
If you would like to post a job opportunity on the PFP Job Board, please e-mail your announcement to Dr. Robert O. Weagley at email@example.com.
Moneta Group is seeking a client services manager in Clayton, MO. With an emphasis on service, this position provides overall client service support to the principal team, ensuring that every client interaction upholds Moneta Group's 'Raving Fan' service standard. Excellent training, collegiality with other team members and opportunities for career advancement are all benefits of the role, but true job satisfaction comes from the relationships forged with clients and the opportunity to contribute significantly to the client experience.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial plans and reviews; prepares balance sheets, investment allocation summaries, meeting agendas, charts, graphs
- Discusses and organizes follow up steps with the Principal and/or Professional Consultant after client meetings
- Commits to ongoing education and professional development to remain current in Family CFO matters
- Fosters an environment of open, honest, and timely communication
- Ensures the vision and core values of Moneta Group are incorporated into the duties and responsibilities of the position
- A strong desire to be of service to clients; resourceful and flexible
- B.S. Finance or Accounting; GPA 3.5 or higher preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to ‘Raving Fan’ service
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
For more information, contact Carol Auer, Recruiting Manager, at (314) 244-3356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jenson Wealth Advisors, a locally owned and operated business member in Coachella Valley, is seeking a financial planner/wealth advisor in Palm Desert, CA. Jenson Wealth Advisors' mission is to be the clients’ trusted advisor, coaching them toward financial freedom while encouraging purpose and passion in their lives.
- Complete in-depth financial plans for new and current clients (i.e. retirement projections, college funding, estate planning) using financial planning software
- Meet with selected clients regularly to conduct portfolio reviews and be responsible for coaching them on the implementation of their financial plans
- Develop and implement program for reaching out to children and grandchildren of larger clients
- Spearhead the service and development of the firm’s 401(k) business
- Participate in investment committee meetings and conduct investment research as needed
- Must pass Series 7 and Series 66 examinations
- Must have, be working on a Certified Financial Planner designation, or preparing to enter a CFP program
- Have a good understanding of the financial markets
- Have a desire to coach clients toward financial freedom and encourage purpose and passion in their lives
- Be able to work independently, but also able to function in a team environment when the situation dictates
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a timely fashion
- Strong attention to detail and systematic follow-through with prospects and clients
- Ability to communicate information in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
The salary for this position is $30,000-$40,000. Interested parties can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, an independent wealth management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking personal financial planning associate to help formulate and implement investment and financial planning advice along with performing duties in the operations department.
- Financial Plan Creation: based on client's goals and financial circumstances you will create financial plans that address questions such as at what age can one retire with financial security.
- Investment Portfolio Creation: reviewing client's current investments and objectives you will give a client a picture of his current portfolio composition and within the firm’s guidelines create a custom portfolio the firm will manage for him.
- Client account administration such as trade checking, portfolio reporting, and funds deposits and transfers.
Qualifications: Applicants should have all of the following:
- Some finance experience (wealth management experience a plus)
- Interest in wealth management
- Passing the exam for (or having) a CFP, CFA, or CPA designation, a strong plus
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or a related field with high grades
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts to educate a less experienced audience
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Accurate, organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Strong care for clients
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits: Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Bonus
- Great benefits, including: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), tuition reimbursement to a Financial Planning Program and Exam Fee, renewal of CFP and CFA designations, Membership to NAPFA.
For more information, contact Marina Marsillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Singer Xenos Wealth Management is seeking an associate certified financial planner to provide support to the senior advisors at Singer Xenos. This position will interact with the advisors and their clients on a regular basis and participate in investment committee meetings to increase understanding of the investment strategies of the firm. Eventually this position will be given full responsibility for client relationships within the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial planning and operational support to the firm’s senior advisors.
- Work with established and prospective clients.
- Responsibilities include: Prepare and create presentations for client meetings, troubleshoot client questions and issues, update and maintain financial performance reports, and prepare retirement planning proposals.
- Coordinate implementation of clients’ financial, estate and investment plans.
- Participate in firm’s Investment Committee and Marketing Committee meetings.
- Must have completed all educational requirements to be eligible to take the final 2 day CFP® exam.
- Minimum 2 years experience in financial services environment
- Must have strong communication and computer skills
- Personable, professional and reliable
- Organized with the ability to multitask
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM, Portfolio Center and Morningstar very helpful
Please e-mail your resume for consideration to SXHR@bellsouth.net.
Benefits Plans Plus, an affiliated company of Brown Smith Wallace LLC, is seeking a client relations leader to provide annual plan administration services and technical compliance support to employers who sponsor qualified retirement plans, within performance standards and service objectives. Including in-depth understanding of the complexities of all facets of administering qualified retirement plans.
- 1-3 years experience in annual administration of qualified DC/401(k) plans including thorough understanding and ability to interpret complex plan documents and code provisions.
- Hands-on non-discrimination compliance testing and government form preparation and filing experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong research, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of accounting and investment principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- High level of PC skills; working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing applications, vendor systems and record keeping systems.
- Willingness to learn; coachable
- Highly motivated, strong desire to succeed
- Client Focused
- Project and Time Management skills
- Ability to cross function in the organization
- Leadership skills
- Manage caseload (1 – 65+ plans) of 403b, Profit Sharing and/or 401(k) plans.
- Interpret/prepare plan documents, reconciliation of plan investments, calculate contributions for corporate and self-employed business entities
- Maintain on-going client relationships via telephone contact and face-to-face
- Prepare and analyze compliance testing results, prepare and analyze required government filing
- Interact with external clients/advisors/vendors and internal customers
- Manage and administer EB Audit Level clients (plans >100 employees)
- Establish and build effective and productive relationships with clients and key advisors
- Provide "point person" type support to RPS’ (Retirement Plan Specialists)
- Willingness to travel to all BPP locations to administer plans or deliver reports to clients
- Assist in the installation of new business
- Oversee and manage the implementation of updates for the Datair PEWIN system
- Participate in Rapid Improvement Projects
- Proactively identify and take action on cross-selling opportunities
- Lead and/or assist in the delivery of client consulting engagements
- Manage time budget at a high level
- Play an integral part in project and risk management as well as day-to-day operational efficiencies
- Continue education through seminars and industry certifications, etc.
- Working knowledge of Datair Recordkeeping System
- Working knowledge of FT Williams
- Plan Design familiarity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Financial discipline
- Industry certification(s)
- Employee Relations knowledge
- Sales and Marketing; Product development
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH02/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=BSWLLC&cws=1.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is seeking a financial representative. This position offers a rewarding sales career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. And you don’t need to be Lutheran to enjoy this fulfilling career.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement programs including a pension and 401(k) plan, as well as a retiree medical plan.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples’ lives.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
Qualities that will help you succeed:
- Strong networking and relationship skills.
- Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
BGM Wealth Management is seeking a financial planner. BGM Wealth Management is a small, independent RIA financial planning and wealth management firm located in Bloomington, MN. This position will focus on servicing clients' needs through plan preparation, asset trading, efficient use of technology and ongoing communication with internal and external customers. This position will have a diverse and busy schedule that spans preparing financial plans to client follow up.
- Document, plan review, preparation, participation and tracking/completion of follow up items for client meetings
- Execute trades; bonds, stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
- Research and respond to client inquiries
- Proof read client-facing materials
- Review client accounts for tax planning optimization
- Prepare spreadsheets detailing client account models and securities research
- Complete technology projects as assigned with goal of optimizing use of systems
A related bachelor’s degree, coursework towards or completion of the Certified Financial Planning (CFP®) certification and 3 - 5 years of related work experience in an RIA or similar planning-focused environment is required. Applicants must be technologically progressive with a high proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and industry related programs such as Junxure, Morningstar, Tamarac and MoneyGuidePro. BGM Wealth's culture stresses integrity, independence, accountability, inquisitiveness and industry passion to seek and share knowledge.
This position provides a competitive base compensation, bonus plan and full benefits. For more information about BGM Wealth Management, visit www.bgmwealth.com. To apply, please forward resume to our hiring resource, Red Seat: email@example.com. Red Seat is not a recruiter or employment agency, but a contract HR company assisting us in the hiring process. For more information, call Red Seat direct at (612)-564-0206. Confirmation of receipt of resume will be sent within two business days.
Stepp & Rothwell, a fee-only comprehensive financial planning firm in the Kansas City area, is seeking an analyst/assistant financial planner. Although duties will be varied, the analyst's primary responsibilities will include management of client data and implementation of recommendations made by the financial planners in the firm. Financial planning education or experience is preferred, but accounting or bookkeeping experience will be considered. Individual must be able to prioritize tasks, organize work flow, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to work well within a team environment. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Salary and benefits are commensurate with position. If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.