Skip to navigation
Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

College of Human Environmental Sciences

Graduate Scholarships

Graduate students can apply for graduate assistantships, fellowships and scholarships. HES offers both college-wide and department/school-specific types of aid. Interested students should contact their respective director of graduate studies and visit MU Graduate Studies for more information.

dollar puzzle pieces

to top of page